Rev.com is a transcription service provider that goes above and beyond its competitors with up-to-date technology that provides the highest quality sound, speed, and value to its customers. At a competitive $1 per minute, Rev.com’s freelance transcriptionists provide clients with a typed version of their audio files in 48 hours or less, sent to the client via e-mail.
Rev is on a mission to allow more people the opportunity to work from home, and therefore allows transcriptionists to apply to join their team! As a mom, nothing is more important to me than spending time with my kids. I am fortunate to be able to stay at home with them rather than work outside of the home. I have worked with other companies in the past as a transcriptionist and, though I enjoyed the work, I felt that the pay was extremely low for all my time and effort. I was also required to complete a certain amount of assignments and hours per week to keep my freelance job. Some weeks, I simply couldn’t live up to that standard as doctor’s appointments and kids’ activities are first priority. I like making a little extra money here and there to help out with bills, but I can’t spend all day every day working at home to do so. Here are a few things that set Rev.com apart from the competition:
Rev.com Freelance Transcription Benefits:
- All you need is a computer and internet connection. No extra software or gadgets needed.
- Choose the projects you want to work on.
- Flexible hours – there is no minimum or maximum hours you have to work.
- Reliable pay with weekly PayPal payments for all completed work.
- Variety in work. With all the different clients you can transcribe for, the work always changes!
- Receive feedback from the Rev.com team so you can always improve your work.
- Support is always available if you run into issues.
- $0.40 – $0.65 per audio minute, paid directly to you, for an average earning of $241 per month!
If you already provide any type of freelancing service, you probably know how daunting it can be to track down and keep track of payments or hunt for new clients. With Rev.com, this is all taken care of for you and you have access to constant support when needed. Other similar companies that offer transcription jobs don’t come close to Rev.com in my opinion. If you need some extra proof, check out some of the articles listed below that Rev.com has been featured in!
In the News:
Connect with Rev.com
Latest posts by Amy Boyington (see all)
- When a Child Faces the Death of a Parent - January 31, 2016
- Should Your Child Play Football? - January 28, 2016
- Keep Your Child Healthy And Happy With These Simple Strategies - January 23, 2016